JART's BLOG IS ON NOW!!

~WELCOME TO ME BLOG~ where all the yummy foods gather, where all dreams comes true... this ish where yabu is tooo..

Sunday, March 22, 2009

my daily routine

*boring*
here i am again. boring as usual. so i wanna repeat what i always do when I'm boring; talking nonsenses.

TODAY SUBJECT~my daily routine

since i dun have to go to school anymore, my daily routine ish going quite da same everyday.

0745~wake up and pray then go back to sleeeeep
1100~wake up
1101~on PC then play games
1200~brush mah teeth, shower and fold my bed.(my bed ish just some TO~TO. i sleep japanese style.)
1230~doing some chores
1245~play games again
1300~online for awhile before mom gets home
1359~shut down PC, switch on the TV. pretending that im really watching it
1400~mom get home and prepare lunch
1500~moms goes back to work
1501~on back the PC, then continue playing some game
1540~my bro and sis get home
1600~online, watch some video, chating then get sleepy
1700~start getting bored of videos
1730~my eyes are closing
1731~go to sleep
2000~get up and hurried up to watch Spa~Q
2030~shower then pray
2200~online........
2400~sleep....so i lied.. i sleep at 4'o clock in the morning.

so how's my life?its pretty damn boring, rite?actually my weekend(friday and saturday) ish kinda fun. i can get out to the mall, to my cousins house, i can talk about HSJ wif my sis all day long and dooo soooo many other things..

P/S: the time format ish according to japan. if im not mistaken, it is GMT+9.

~THE END~

eh, it's seems like something missing, rite?yeah, no pic of my school life.. since i already so sleepy now, im just going to upload one pic.
here we go~


~this ish me with aini. everyone say that we're twin. do we really look alike?~

2 Comments:

Blogger ...:::❤Cherr❤:::... said...

ermm....muke lbey kurg sme...!!
hahaha..
according to japan time eyhh...
xpe2...one day we will go there..!!

March 27, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger -jartjasnie- said...

tu arh.. ramai sangat yg cakap km kembar..
haah.. one day kita pegi punya

March 27, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home