JART's BLOG IS ON NOW!!

~WELCOME TO ME BLOG~ where all the yummy foods gather, where all dreams comes true... this ish where yabu is tooo..

Saturday, March 21, 2009

my new header and layout.

so i change my layout. it's soo cool.. thanks to my fwen, freakish sakura for helping me..

then i change my header to yabu's pic.. i'm just soo into this guy.. i think this header will stay for about two month before i change it back to the older one.

~sorry mah friends coz all i talked ish yabu~yabu~yabu~yabu~and still yabu.. i'm just so in love with him.
hope you like it.. do comment my new layout and my new yabu-chi header..(no bad comment on yabu's pic, kay?)

1 Comments:

Blogger ...:::❤Cherr❤:::... said...

yabu again..~~
but i don't mind..
coz he is my brother in law ne..!!
hahahha...

i saw my name..!!thankies..
hahaha..
love YABU..~!
but love ryo more..!!

jaa ne..!

March 21, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home