JART's BLOG IS ON NOW!!

~WELCOME TO ME BLOG~ where all the yummy foods gather, where all dreams comes true... this ish where yabu is tooo..

Friday, October 16, 2009

a special dedication to someone that ish very special..

*points up*

yea yea.. i think this ish the longest title of any post i've ever made..
This post ish dedicated to See Wai Kuan aka Yuiri aka Yui papa aka my best fwen aka my bro aka....(i think u know her now kan?...)

i've been into all JE songs this past few days n hours. i've been searching for one special song that suits our fwenship journey.. i've gone through all HSJ...., newS...., Arashi..., n even some Tackey n Tsubasa.. lastly, i kinda give up n d/l one SC opening song, and i think that song ish really sweet. so i want to share the song with everyone n especially to Yui, please b strong.. im always here for u as u are always there for me.. *sob.. sob*

Title: Ao no Jidai (Blue period) blue-calm, not hentai!! XD
by: Kinki Kids


Ao no Jidai - Hideki

there are also some other version of this song.. this one ish from johnny's junior n also SC's MCs..

Ao no jidai - Johnnys Jr.

this one, i think would b ur fave, Yuiri.. this ish from our Kus Kus n Tegomass..


here ish the song's lyric n translation:

Romanji:
suna ni kaita ano moji wa boku e no hagemashi no kotoba
umi ni nagasu aoi namida kanashii kako no kioku to tomo ni...

hageshii ikari no naka de samayoi mata kizutsuke au
ikiteku imi nado sutete kawaranu basho de

fuki nukeru kaze ni te wo atete
sugi yuku hibi wo omoi
kumoma kara hito tsubu no ame ga kareta hana wo nurasu

sora ni mau aoi tori wa shiawase wo hakobu tori tachi
nishi ni mukau sono sugata wa yume ni mukau boku no you de

hitori de ita ano koro sabishii yoru no tsuki wo abite
donna ni michi ga nakute mo aruite yukou

otozureru jidai no naka de chiisa na ai wo hakobu
kagirareta jikan no naka de ai no imi wo shiru

fuki nukeru kaze ni te wo atete
sugi yuku hibi wo omoi
kumoma kara hito tsubu no ame ga kareta hana wo nurasu

otozureru jidai no naka de chiisa na ai wo hakobu
kagirareta jikan no naka de ai no imi wo shiru

fuki nukeru kaze ni te wo atete
sugi yuku hibi wo omoi
kumoma kara hito tsubu no ame ga kareta hana wo nurasu

ao no jidai sagasu

Translation:
Those letters written in the sand were to encourage me
They flow into the sea, along with blue tears, and memories of my sad past...

I wander amidst intense anger, we've hurt each other again
Casting aside the meaning of life, and all of that, at this one unchanging place

I put a hand to the blowing wind
And think about the passing days
From a rift between the clouds, a single rain drop wets a wilted flower

The blue birds that flutter in the sky are birds that carry happiness with them
That figure facing the west is like me facing my dreams

Back when I was alone, I basked in the moon on lonely nights
No matter how many choices I don't have left, I'll walk on

In this visiting era, I carry a small love
In this limited time that I have, I know the meaning of love

I put a hand to the blowing wind
And think about the passing days
From a rift between the clouds, a single rain drop wets a wilted flower

In this visiting era, I carry a small love
In this limited time that I have, I know the meaning of love

I put a hand to the blowing wind
And think about the passing days
From a rift between the clouds, a single rain drop wets a wilted flower

I search for a blue period

please Papa.. dont give up.. that ish our dream.. n ur the one that always ish always there when im about to give up.. so now it ish my turn to make sure u wont give up.. no matter what it ish, im gonna make sure that i will make it there to Jap with u.. with all the oddies.. i dont wanna loss any single one of u guys.. n that would include U.. pleeease say ok.. or i wont stop crying... Okay??

+aduuuuuuuh-ing(my fave word)+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home