JART's BLOG IS ON NOW!!

~WELCOME TO ME BLOG~ where all the yummy foods gather, where all dreams comes true... this ish where yabu is tooo..

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

so soon?

hehe XD i know its just yesterday i updated my blog. what else could i say ? i just LOOOOOOOOOVE to talk. XD but I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I USE SOME PROPER ENGLISH FROM NOW ! cos teachers can't write down ish instead of is rite? i mean right guys? hehe XD hehe .. i don't actually have much to say just wanna share with ya guys some pic of my life and friends here in UiTM SHAH ALAM.. now i really LOVE my classmate. they are so wonderful though they are one or two ppl that keep mumbling whenever we start to talk about jpop and kpop. but above all, i THINK i will have the courage to finish my study here. enough talking, Jart ! PIC TIME!
OMG !this is the back of my hand. its look SO UGLY right? that's why i hate mosquitoes so much. i hope it wouldn't leave scar cos I HATE SCAR ! its looks a bit like allergy, does it?
p/s: believe me, mosquitoes is currently available as pet. you can cantact me if you want one. cos there are A LOT here!


this is the MARVELOUS ais kacang in our cafe. it got a BIIIIIG ice cream on top and loaded with alot of chocolate.. SOOO YUMMMY~


this is my roomate, sema. she's so cute right?


ignore the peace one! cos she's so HYPER- ACTIVE at night!

this is me and che ah, my roomate and former school buddy.

i dont have eddy's picture. cos she's so hot ! its not easy to have her pic. she looks so handsome. i'll try to post her pic next time. kay. gtg write some journal now. jaaaaa~ I LOVE YA ALL!

+APALA BUDAK2 TU DUK BUAT CUTI2 NIH KAN?+

3 Comments:

Blogger ...:::❤Cherr❤:::... said...

LoL..
no need to contact you to have mosquitoes as pet..
i have trillion of them already..!
hahahha

June 3, 2009 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger ~LiL DeviL~ said...

hohohh...
aku tau la aku comel o....
so wutever it is...TESL students unite!!!! cam power rangers la plak...
aku ade idea...ko g berdoa sambil menangis n ckp 'ya allah!!! lindungilah hamba mu yg dianiaya oleh makhluk mu ini..dan aku b'harap agar butiran2 air mata yg x seberape ni boleh bertukar m'jadi b'botol2 ridsect...amin...'...doa mamgsa buli ditunaikan allah...try la buat...if x jd, nnt aku belikan ubat nyamuk bunga kt ko-op utk ko... siam!!!!

June 4, 2009 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger -jartjasnie- said...

sakura: hehe XD nyamuk here is KINDA special la. its immune to all the ubat nyamuk in teh world. so you dont have to worry bout it if ya use some.

atie: LOL LOL LOL XD boleeeeeeeeeeey sangat. aku pun tgh save bajet nih. >_< JOOM PIII SEMAYAAAAAAANG!

June 4, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home